Isokon is a European company with more than 40 years’ experience in the manufacture of technical plastics.
We have factory plant and equipment that has been dedicated to making premium quality temporary road access mats since 2009.
Our own technical R & D team works in partnership with independent institutions to provide design innovation and robust testing to ensure mat performance and durability.
Innovative solutions for temporary access and ground protection, protecting the environment and ensuring the safety of people and equipment. With our innovative solutions, we are an important partner for our employees, customers, suppliers and society.
Leading European manufacturer and service provider of heavy duty composite mats for temporary access and floor protection. Our products and services are recognized as the best on the market across all segments of the industry.
We are focused on growth, which is achieved through the development of key competencies, partner relationships with customers and suppliers, and offering innovative products through our global manufacturing and marketing network.
Why choose ISOTRACK?
- Benefitting from more than 40 years’ experience in advance thermoplastics manufacturing
- Most experienced manufacturer of matting products in Europe
- Flexible but tough and durable for long life use
- Mats are reusable for multiple projects
- Supporting corporate Health & Safety and sustainability objectives
- Chemically inert
- Easy to clean
- Wide product portfolio for use on a wide range of different ground conditions and soil types
- Keep your project running to avoid delays and down time costs
- Safe movement and access for vehicles, equipment, and people
- Recyclable at end of life
- Isotrack mats have been successfully used on a wide range of projects throughout Europe, UK, India, USA, Middle East, and Asia