Types of ground protection mats
Isotrack brand mats are manufactured by Isokon, a European company with more than 40 years’ experience in the manufacture of technical plastics.
We have factory plant and equipment that has been dedicated to making premium quality temporary road access mats since 2009. Our own technical R & D team works in partnership with independent institutions to provide design innovation and robust testing to ensure mat performance and durability.
Why Choose ISOTRACK?
- European Market leader in temporary access and ground protection mats.
- Providing innovative solutions and added value to the needs of our customers.
- Supporting customer’s health & safety and sustainability objectives
- Protecting project assets.
- Stay on track and lower the costs of infrastructure projects.
Project: COP23: UN Climate Change Conference 2017Location: Bonn, GermanyProduct used: ISOTRACK tMatChallenge: To provide temporary access routes for vehicles, ...